SFH Humanitarian Program in SOMALIA focused on humanitarian support both in Development and Emergency Context including conflicts, natural calamities & environmental disasters
Five Broad Thematic Areas of Intervention
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
- Food security and Livelihoods (FSL)
- Protection (Child protection, Mine risk education & GBV)
- Shelter and NFI support
- Health and Nutrition (H&N)
- Youth, Women and Peace building programs.
- Good Governance and Rule of law
- Environmental protection
- Capacity Building