Thematic Areas of Intervention
SFH Humanitarian Program in the REGION focused on humanitarian response both in Development and Emergency Context including conflicts, natural calamities & environmental disasters.
Six Broad Thematic Areas of Intervention
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
- Education (Formal, Informal & Technical Skills)
- Food security and Livelihoods (FSL)
- Protection (Child protection, Mine risk education& GBV)
- Shelter and NFI support
- Health and Nutrition (H&N)
- Youth, Women and Peace building programs.
- Good Governance and Rule of law
- Environmental protection
- Capacity Building